It contains information about organisations and services that you might find helpful.
Please take some time to:
- Read these materials.
- Think about the range of options and sources of support that you have available to you.
- Discuss things with a friend, a family member, or a health care professional (your GP, for example).
- You might really benefit from contact with some of these services.
- Save the crisis helpline numbers into your phone, and write them down so that you will have them available to you.
- Reflect on the ways in which you’ve coped with difficult situations in the past.
Keep this information in a safe place, so that you can come back to it.