The project offers three services :-
- Advice - Impartial advice and demonstrations are available for individuals or organisations considering the purchase of a powered wheelchair and/or scooter.
- Assistance - It may be possible to get assistance in the purchase of a powered wheelchair or scooter through charitable means for those who meet the criteria.
- Training - Those who already purchased a powered wheelchair or scooter can get training on the correct Road Safety procedures.
Anyone who would like assistance from the project should consider the following points :-
- Eye Sight - Good eye sight is required to control a powered wheelchair or scooter.
- Storage - There must be a suitable area for storing and charging the machine.
- Where You Live - The area must allow for the safe use of the powered wheelchair or scooter.