Staff Governance Committee
Welcome to the Staff Governance Committee page.
The overall purpose of the Staff Governance Committee is to advise Tayside NHS Board on its responsibility, accountability and performance against the NHS Scotland Staff Governance Standard, addressing the issues of policy, targets and organisational effectiveness.
1. Co Chair - Mr Munwar Hussain
2. Co Chair - Mrs Judith Golden
3. Vice Chair - Mrs Alison Rogers
4. Lead Officer - Mr George Doherty
The NHS Reform (Scotland) Act required Boards to keep in place and to monitor arrangements for the purpose of improving the management of the officers employed alongside workforce planning.
This will be demonstrated through the achievement and progress toward the Staff Governance Standard by:
- Scrutiny of performance against individual elements of the Staff Governance Standard
- Monitor and evaluate workforce strategies and implementation plans
- Support policy amendment, funding or resource submissions to achieve the Staff Governance Standards
- Monitor pay modernisation processes
- Data collected during the self assessment audit conducted under the auspices of the Area Partnership Forum
- Action plans submitted to and approved by the Staff Governance Committee
- Staff Survey Results
- Data and information provided in statistical reports
To view the Tayside NHS Board Members profiles please visit the Board Members page.